On 18 May 2017 HIV Prevention England (HPE) hosted its biennial national HIV prevention conference in London.
More than 300 professionals were in attendance from all over England and beyond. To date, there have been over 200 views of the event livestream.
If you missed the event or specific workshops, please see all the available presentations on our events page. If you have any questions regarding individual presentations, email us and we will get back to you.
- Combination Prevention [Video]
- HIV Prevention Innovation Fund: Project Showcase
- Prevention for Gay and Bisexual Men
- HIV Testing in Community Settings
- PrEP: From Trial to Reality [Video]
- Home Sampling and Self Testing
- Engaging African Communities
- Systems Approaches to Testing and Prevention
More than 350 people have registered to attend our biennial national conference which will be on Thursday 18 May in central London.
If you cannot attend this exciting event in person, do not worry because we will be livestreaming the main sessions.
- Overview of the changes in new diagnoses rates in London and across England; and the part which combination prevention plays on HIV incidence.
- Update on the state of the upcoming PrEP IMPACT trial set to start in summer 2017.
- The effect of rapid initiation of treatment on HIV transmission (Treatment as Prevention).
- The launch of a new report by National AIDS Trust on ‘Investment in HIV prevention and testing services in England’.
If you or your colleagues are interested, please register under the ‘Livestream’ ticket option on the Eventbrite page to get an alert when we go live.
Register for the livestream
View the programme [PDF]