The It Starts With Me summer campaign will focus on raising awareness of HIV and sexually transmitted infections (STIs), alongside HIV and STI prevention strategies. Activities for the campaign will start on Monday 4 July 2022.
The campaign will remind people of the importance of looking after all aspects of their sexual wellbeing with a positive, fresh and summer-themed creative.
Our resources portal is now open with new posters, leaflets and merchandise for outreach, health promotion activities and raising awareness of HIV and STIs in your clinic, GP surgery or organisation.
New resources for summer 2022 include:
- ‘The facts about chlamydia’ leaflet
- Ready for a hot summer? STI, condom and PrEP posters.
- Summer-themed merchandise
Social media pack
We’ve created a social media pack to make it easy for you to get involved in the summer phase of the It Starts With Me campaign.
- As you get ready for summer, it is important to protect yourself from HIV and STIs.
- Your sex life should be pleasurable and healthy, find out how to look after your sexual health this summer.
What’s in the pack?
- Images: a selection of correctly sized images for use on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social media platform.
- Suggested posts: examples of posts for Facebook and Instagram plus tweets for Twitter.
- Suggested links: sign-posting to online tools, information from It Starts With Me and our free condom sample packs.
If you have any questions please contact [email protected]