We’ve created a social media pack to make it easy for you to get involved in the summer phase of the It Starts With Me campaign.
The campaign will remind people of the importance of looking after all aspects of their sexual wellbeing with a positive, fresh and summer-themed creative, it will:
- Remind people how to protect themselves from HIV, STIs and unplanned pregnancy.
- Prepare people to be sexually active again and encourage them to think about the type of sex they want to enjoy.
What’s in the pack?
- Images: a selection of correctly sized images for use on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other social network.
- Suggested posts: examples of posts for Facebook and Instagram plus tweets for Twitter.
- Links: the suggested posts for Facebook and Twitter also contain links to online tools and information from It Starts With Me and Sexwise.
NEW: for this campaign we have also created landscape digital posters for hospital and clinic TV screens and digital displays in bars and other social venues.
If you have trouble accessing the pack online please contact [email protected] with your organisations requirements (i.e. social media platform etc.).