The summer phase of the It Starts With Me campaign will begin on Wednesday 19 June 2019.
The focus of this phase will be on raising awareness and promoting actions to take on the various ways to prevent HIV: testing, treatment, condoms and pre-exposure prophylaxis (PrEP).
Who this briefing is for
- Commissioners of sexual health services.
- Public health and health promotion professionals working in sexual health.
- Sexual health and primary care clinicians.
- Sexual health community outreach workers.
- Community, cultural and faith leaders from key communities.
- Pharmacists and allied health professionals who provide services to people from key communities.
The purpose of this briefing
This briefing provides information about:
- everything you need to know about the summer campaign,
- how you can get involved,
- what support you can get from HPE,
- what combination prevention is and why it is important.
Campaign resources will be available to order from the HPE portal from Wednesday 5 June 2019.