The spring phase of the It Starts With Me campaign will start on Monday 16 April 2018.
The focus of this phase will be on promoting the impact of HIV medication on prevention.
The campaign aims to:
- promote awareness and confidence in the message that effective HIV treatment stops the transmission of the virus, based on the evidence supporting this.
- challenge HIV stigma by sharing real stories of people living with HIV who demonstrate how effective treatment is and that they are not passing on the virus.
- encourage people living with HIV to continue to take treatment, both for the health benefits it produces and to stop them from being able to pass on HIV.
The campaign will be delivered mainly via online and print advertising.
If you would like to know more about this phase of the campaign please have a look at our Spring Campaign Briefing [PDF].
The briefing will provide you with
- a summary of key definitions.
- the evidence which demonstrates the effectiveness of HIV treatment on reducing transmission.
- information on how you can get involved.
Social media pack
We’ve created a social media pack to help you promote the spring campaign from HIV Prevention England.
Remember to sign up to our newsletter to get the latest updates from HIV Prevention England.