On Monday 21 May 2018 we hosted a lunchtime webinar for HIV and other professionals on what it means to be undetectable and uninfectious.
The webinar was facilitated by Dr Michael Brady, HIV consultant and Terrence Higgins Trust Medical Director.
The session addressed the following questions:
- Why is this message so important?
- What is the evidence that gives us the confidence to say ‘I can’t pass on HIV’?
- What does this message mean for someone living with HIV?
- What does this mean for me in my work and for my clients?
- How to share this information, answer tricky questions and promote treatment adherence.