The Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) took place from 12 to 16 February 2022.
HPE collaborated with NAM aidsmap to share a summary of the latest HIV prevention, treatment and cure news and scientific data from the conference in this short webinar, which took place on Tuesday 1 March 2022.
The following articles featured on NAM aidsmap explore more of the studies featured in the webinar, including references to the original research.
HIV vaccine and cure
- HIV vaccine – Imbokodo trial
- Broadly neutralising antibodies (bNAbs)
- HIV cure – the New York patient
- Remission after bNAbs
- bNAb resistance
HIV risk, testing and surveillance
- Lifetime risk in the USA – racial and geographical disparities
- PEPFAR HIV testing
- Why HIV incidence fell in England
HIV anal cancer risk and prevention
HPE would like to thank the presenters for their contribution to this event:
- Roger Pebody, Managing Editor
- Gus Cairns, Editor
- Krishen Samuel, Freelance Consultant