It Starts With Me and National HIV Testing Week resources include:
- double-sided A4 posters, including posters to promote local testing services
- leaflets on HIV testing and condoms
- interactive outreach resources including scratch cards and peel and reveal cards
- stickers, condom packs and other promotional items
The campaign also includes:
- the website www.startswithme.org.uk – with tools to help you decide when to test, which test to use, a clinic finder and an Condom ‘Fits Me’ tool.
- the Twitter account @startswith_me; the #imtesting hashtag and Facebook pages startswithmeuk for Africans, startswithme for men who have sex with men (MSM), and NationalHivTestingWeek.
- short film clips (African, MSM and generic versions) for use on social media, in clinics and venues, explaining the role of testing and treatment in stopping HIV.
- ads on Facebook, UK African and gay websites and direct messaging to members of gay dating sites and apps.
- outdoor advertising (on and around public transport) in areas with high concentrations of Africans or MSM.
- ads in national and regional gay and African press.