You can order 'It Starts With Me' resources from Terrence Higgins Trust below.
It Starts With Me Campaign resources include:
- double-sided A4 posters including posters to promote local testing services
- condom packs with leaflet
- treatment leaflet
- Why I Test leaflets (wallet size and A6)
- scratchcards, peel and reveal, and other outreach resources.
You can view, order and download resources we have on offer by simply registering/logging into our online ordering store.
The campaign also includes:
- website www.startswithme.org.uk – with a separate African and gay content, clinic finder and an Condom 'FitsMe Me' tool.
- Twitter account @startswith_me, #imtesting and Facebook pages startswithmeuk for Africans, startswithme for MSM, and NationalHivTestingWeek
- short film clip (African, MSM and generic versions) for use on social media, in clinics and venues, explaining the role of testing and treatment in stopping HIV (view it at: www.startswithme.org.uk)
- ads on Facebook, UK African and gay websites and direct messaging to members of gay dating sites and apps
- outdoor advertising (on and around public transport) in areas with high concentrations of Africans or MSM
- ads in national and regional gay and African press